OK Becky, I'll play ...
8 shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Friends re-runs
3. SpongeBob with my kids. It's not cause I like it ... really!
4. Biography
5. Intervention
6. What not to wear
7. Uhhhh, sorry that's it.
8. Oh yeah, BYU Football
8 things that happened yesterday
1. laundry
2. unpacked from spending Thanksgiving in California
3. Ella hit Hannah
4. Hannah hit Ella
5. I took Ella to her sports class (golf was the sport of the day)
6. Online Christmas shopping (Cyber Monday)
7. I made mac and cheese for my kids because Aaron had a late work meeting until 10pm.
8. I watched Bridget Jones' Diary on TV (I DVRed it the night before)
8 places I like to Eat, in no particular order
1. Tucanos
2. Rodizios
3. Jersey Mike's
4. Kona Grill
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. My mother-in-law's house
7. My mom's house
8. at home - I love to cook, especially when someone else does the dishes!
8 things I look forward to
1. Going on dates with Aaron
2. Ella's soccer class
3. Aaron getting home from work
4. Bedtime for the kiddos (see previous blog)
5. winter
6. Christmas
7. Girls night out
8. weekends
8 things on my wish list
1. Lasik
2. Lasik
3. Lasik
4. Lasik
5. Lasik
6. Lasik
7. Lasik
8. World peace
8 people I tag:
Any volunteers?
Men's shirt sleeves turned into toddler skirt.
11 years ago
1 comments:
so, i wasn't clear on it? did you want lasik or world peace? :)
Post a Comment