Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White ... Birthday

Hannah got a special surprise for her birthday this year - snow. :)



7 comments:

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

happy birthday Hannah!!! I can't believe that it snowed so much your way. We got NO snow, only rain. I LOVE this weather!

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

it's me rachel. i was just signed in as justin

Aim said...

I love that little laugh at the end...so cute!

stef j. said...

i'm admittedly somewhat envious.

and Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!

Kirsten said...

Your girls are SO cute! It's like they have never seen that stuff before! :) loved that cute little laugh at the end!

Mary said...

Your girls are so cute! I just want to hug them! Would Hannah laugh like that if I did?

Linda-Loo said...

I know a place where your girls could get all the snow they could possibly want, and then some!